Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download ProgTv 3.31.9

Download ProgTv 3.31.9
    braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    As the name says , this is ProgTv 3.31.9. which is another very good APP which is supporting all types of IPTV including mag portal , M3U and extreme codes , you can have multiple lists same time , so is much like Ott Navigator App.
    I tested the app with mag portal and is all fine.

Capture.png

Capture7216d9f254bffcd0.png

H Offline

Harrybari1

Nov 15, 2022
    De
    I already bought the pro back then! but there are always bugs and memory is always more than 300 mb then! It's unclear to me why she uses so much, ottplay is better

I prefer cosmi iptv player, ultimate iptv, smart stb, siptv

and with the stb emulator I change the mac address etc. myself

What's great about Cosmi is the panel

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

but progtv is better than tivimate that yes

Last edited:
    braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    I already bought the pro back then! but there are always bugs and memory is always more than 300 mb then! It's unclear to me why she uses so much, ottplay is better

I prefer cosmi iptv player, ultimate iptv, smart stb, siptv

and with the stb emulator I change the mac address etc. myself

What's great about Cosmi is the panel

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

but progtv is better than tivimate that yes
    I didn't test the app enough yet, it works yes it had some minor issues when i tried yesterday for example but were fixed like the vod player i changed to exo and it works better. I added 2 portals and figured out is not like Ott , actually you have to choose the list you want then use it while in Ott you can combine several lists and use them all like one single list.

I'm using android so I'm not familiar with the some of the apps you mentioned.
    In my opinion best app is Tivimate if you buy it and can use it in premium version cause is so annoying to patch it, almost same is Implayer.
    behind these 2 apps is Ott navigator and being easily patched make it the best plus one more option I saw it only in Ott navigator and one more app I think tek nokta that it supports multiple subtitles (not sure is available in other apps).
    then comes stbemu , stalker player, VU, Extereme pro and progtv

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    Correction , the app supports playing Vod content from multiple lists same time without changing the list.
    Just for Live channels you need to change the list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,330Threads
    64,160Messages
    62,993Members
    pingvishkaLatest member